Information on K-12 LMS Subscription Service
The MindWires LMS Market Analysis subscription services are designed to help you track the changing landscape in important educational technology topics and make sure that the decisions you make today will still make sense tomorrow.
The second of these is The MindWires K-12 LMS service. We have data on over 3,300 school districts in the US and Canada, providing coverage of approximately 75% of registered students. This is the first comprehensive data set on the K-12 LMS market available anywhere.
This service provides direct access to our data set:
- Live view of data that is updated daily
- Ability to filter data views based on district enrollment size, geographic region, other demographics
- Ability to sort data views
- Ability to export images for internal presentations
- Views of age of implementation and implementation history
If you would like to purchase the raw data behind these data views, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
All subscriptions allow for sharing with an unlimited number of users within an organization. Please note that the purchase options linked below will take you to a secure order form. Also note that the data will be available within 24 hours after subscribing.
The price for a one-year subscription is $4,000.
We have a new subscriber section on the https://mindwires.com website with the K-12 market data, with top-of-site navigation between registration (subscribe here), the actual market data (subscriber content), and Log In pages always available.
(Note: view above is from May 2019)
- You can subscribe at this page: https://mindwires.com/register-k12-subscription/.
- You can login to the site here: https://mindwires.com/lms-subscription-my-account/
- The actual K-12 LMS Market Data is here: https://mindwires.com/k-12-lms-market-data/. Once you have logged in, click on the ‘Sign in to Tableau Online’ button.
We will accept either a credit card or PayPal for all purchases.